mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Coming Home(Krystal)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Coming Home(Krystal) Empty Coming Home(Krystal)

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 am

Max parked the truck and got out. He went to the passenger side and opened the door. Britney opened the back seat door and picked up Zach before getting out. Max unbuckled Krystal from the truck and picked her up. He kissed her forehead
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Coming Home(Krystal) Empty Re: Coming Home(Krystal)

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am

Krystal was fast asleep. Zach was fast asleep. James got out. Trigger and Buddy jumped from the truck. They were bored.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

Luna got out but Miley stayed. She didn't want to leave the puppies and she looked at Buddy. Max carried Krystal to the front door and opened it. He walked in carrying Krystal. Luna ran inside and Britney walked inside carrying Zach.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 am

James wanted to tell his dad the puppies needed brought inside. "Daddy, don't forget the puppies," he said. Buddy jumped back into the truck bed with Miley and licked her face and her back. He wouldn't leave her. Zach stayed asleep. Krystal stirred but didn't wake up.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

Max nodded and gently put Krystal onthe couch. He then went back outside and picked up the basket of puppies. Miley jumped out of the truck and max walked inside carrying the puppies. Miley followed
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 am

Buddy followed closely behind Miley. Trigger was rolling around on the living room floor. James had gone to his room to get something. Krystal had curled up on the couch and was still asleep.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

Britney carried Zach and put him in the play pen. Max closed the door and put the basket down. Miley went to the basket and gently licked the puppies. All of the puppies were asleep. Luna watched Trigger. Mac picked up Krystal and he carried her upstairs to their bedroom. He put her on the bed and put the blankets over her
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 am

She took a hold on his arm and started to cuddle it. She didn't want him to leave her. She was still asleep. James looked at Miley hoping he could pick up one of the puppies. Buddy lay on the couch watching everything.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 am

Miley looked at James and licked his cheek letting him know that he can pick up one of the puppies. Max smiled and laid down next to her. He held her and smiled. Luna laid down and looked at Trigger
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 am

James picked up one of the wolf pups and held it like it was a baby. He giggled. He wanted to keep this one for himself. "Miley, can I name him Rags," he asked. Buddy kept watching. Krystal snuggled into Max and stayed asleep. Trigger stopped rolling and tackled Luna. He wanted to play.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am

Miley wagged her tail letting him know that he can name the puppy. The other puppies woke up and scampered out of the basket. They went to their mom and Miley laid down. The puppies started to nurse and Luna started to play with Trigger. Britney waited for Zach to come back and she was sitting on the couch.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

James smiled. He wanted to feed the puppy. He pick up a bottle of milk and held it against the puppies mouth. He wanted to keep Rags. "Miley, can I keep him," he asked. Buddy was sitting beside Britney. He gently licked her hand. Trigger played with Luna and got rough about it. Zach was asleep. Krystal's hands moved in her sleep and moved down Max's body to his pants.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Miley gently licked James's face telling him yes. Rags started to nurse from the bottle. Britney looked at Buddy and then at the puppies. She had never gotten a chance to keep one of Luna's puppies and she wanted a puppy of her own. Luna gently nipped his ear and growled playfully at him. Max sighed softly and took Krystal's hands. He kissed them.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

James giggled watching Rags nurse from the bottle. Buddy wagged his tail. Trigger kept playign with Luna. Krystal woke and looked at him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 pm

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead. Luna continue to play with Trigger and Miley watched her other puppies.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 pm

James carried Rags while feeding him to the couch. He got on the couch while feeding him. "Britney look, I have a puppy," he said. Buddy wagged his tail seeing the puppy. Krystal was happy. She smiled. "How much longer do I need to rest," she asked.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Max smiled. "I don't know." he said. Britney smiled and looked at the puppy. "I never got a chance to keep one of Luna's puppies."she said. Luna stoped playing with Trigger and gently licked his face. Miley gently wagged her tail and looked at the other puppies.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Maybe Luna and Trigger will have more and Luna might let you have one," he said. He craddled Rags. The puppy was only half dog. He kept feeding the puppy. Krystal sighed. "Hmm, either way, I'm liking my pillow," she said. She snuggled against him and rested her head on his chest. Trigger suddenly caught scent of something and started to sniff at Luna.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Luna ran out into the back yard and waited for Trigger. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. Britney smiled. "Me, too." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Krystal sighed and snuggled against him more. "I think Buddy can handle the kids. I bet Miley will be of some help. Trigger and Luna might just be outside enjoying themselves," she said. She moved and gently kissed his chin for no reason. James giggled. "Britney, do you want to hold Rags," he asked. He had finsihed feeding the little puppy. Rags fur was black and golden yellow. A nice mixture of his mom who was a wolf and his dad who was Buddy. Trigger followed Luna and stood behind her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Britney smile and nodded. "Sure." she said. Luna lifted her tail and waited for him. Max smiled. "I'm happy to have such an amazing wife." he said.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

James gave Rags to her. "He's half wolf. His mom died after having him and the other two that look like him. But, they are gray not black and yellow," he said. Buddy was keeping an eye on both kids. Trigger got on her and thrusted. He was doing his best to give her more puppies. Krystal smiled. "Maybe, but I know I have a wonderful, sexy husband that's always there to keep me happy," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Britney held the puppy and the puppy licked her face. She giggled and continue to hold the puppy. He smiled and held her. Luna let him continue
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Trigger finished and got off her. He licked her fur before moving to lay on the ground close by. He watched her hoping she wasn't hurt. He made a sound saying one puppy should be Britney's. James watched. "I think he likes you," he said. Buddy had fallen asleep. Krystal sighed and moved to lay her head on his lap. "I love you, Mr. Smith," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Luna went to Trigger and laid down in front of him. Britney smiled and nodded. Max smiled. "I love you too, Ms.Smith." he said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm