mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Too Little Too Late (Max)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Too Little Too Late (Max) - Page 17 Empty Re: Too Little Too Late (Max)

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Max smiled. "She is spending time with Britney's mommmy." he said. He checked the his cellphone and noticed that he had missed a call. He listened to the voice mail and put the bowl in front of Britney and James. He covered his bowl and but Edward's bowl on the counter. He went to where Edward was. "I'll be right back. I have to go pick up Shooter from the vet." he said.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Edward nodded. "Okay, I'll watch the kids. I hope he's not in pain from what he was taken in for," he said. He knew Shooter must have been getting fixed. James started to eat his supper. Zach was enjoying his milk. Buddy was trying to get Miley to wake up and notice he was feeling better.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Miley woke up and looked at Buddy. She wagged her tail and gently licked his face. Max smiled and nodded. He walked to the front door adn went to his truck. He got in and started the truck. He backed it and headed to the vets
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Buddy licked Miley back and rubbed his face against his. He was telling her he loves her. James kept eating his supper. Edward finished feeding Zach and burped him. He watched the kids. He would eat when Max got back.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Britney started to eat her food and she smiled. Max parked his truck and got out. He went to the bed of the truck and gently picked up Shotter. He carried Shotter into the house and carried him to the guest room. He gently laid him down on the dog bed that ws in the guest room. He closed the door and walked back to the kitchen. He looked at Edward and smiled
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Edward smiled. "I guess he can't be bothered by anyone for a few days. You should make sure he doesn't lick the insison. It'll get infected if he does," he said. He laid Zach in the playpen by the table and got up. He walked over to Max but kept his hands to himself and kept his mouth shut.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm

He nodded and he went to grab his bowl. He sat down and started to eat. He looked at Edward and smiled
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Edward grabbed his bowl and sat at the table with him to eat. James finished his food. "Daddy, I'm going to go play," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Britney finished too and looked at her daddy. "Daddy, I'm going to go play, too." she said. Max nodded. "Sure, James." he said. Max continue to eat
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Don't go far," he said. He took a bite of his food. James went outside and started to play with his digging truck in the sand. Buddy was licking Miley's fur telling her how much he loves her. Also how much he wanted to have her carry another littler of his puppies.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Miley was enjoying the attention she was getting from Buddy and she did want his puppies. Britney smiled and followed James outsite. Max was almost done with his food
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Edward finished his food and piled his bowl and Britney's together. He would help wash the dishes. Buddy wagged his tail and hoped soon that the puppies she already had would be sold to people so he could give her a litter of his puppies to carry. James dug a hole and used his tow-truck to pull a broken toy to it before filling it back in.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Max finished his food and put his bowl and put his bowl on top of James. He carried the two bowls to the sink and looked at Edward. Britney went to the swing sets and started to swing
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Edward followed Max to the sink and set them in. "I can wash them if you want to dry them," he said. James finished what he was doing and found Buddy's soccer ball and started kicking it around the yard.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 am

Max nodded. "Sure." he said. Britney continue to swing on the swing and watched James. Miley knew that her puppies were ready to be sold
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am

Buddy was nosing at the puppies hoping they'd go to great homes. He wagged his tail. Edward smiled and started filling the sink with soapy hot water. "This is actually a fun day. I'm glad you called me to come check on Buddy earlier," he said. James ran to his swing and started to swing with Britney.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 am

Max smiled. "Me too." he said. He grabbed a drying rag. The puppies started to wag their tails and Miley rested her head near Buddy's head
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 am

Edward started washing and rinsing the dishes and passed them on to Max so he could dry them and put them away. "I bet they are either sleeping right now or just having supper," he said. Buddy licked Miley's face and watched the puppies.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 am

Max started to dry the bowls and put the to the side. "My guess is that they are having dinner right now." he said.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:29 am

"Hmm, if they are I bet they both cooked something together. Probably a salad or something girls normally eat," he said. He didn't know what Rachel would normally eat if he wasn't at home. He just hoped she didn't forget about letting Trigger and Luna into the back yard.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 am

He nodded. "Me, too." he said. He finished drying them and he put them away. He looked back at Edward and smiled. "So, what should we do now?" he asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

"Hmm, I don't know. We can do much with the kids awake. It's almost time to put Zach to bed. Do you have an extra kid bed that we could put in James's room for Britney so we don't bother Shooter," he said. He hoped he did. Buddy wagged his tail and started to sniff at Miley and he nuzzled his muzzle into her fur.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 am

Max nodded. "We have a fold-out bed we can put in James's room." he said. Briney got off the swing and went inside. Miley wanted to wait until the kids got back inside before they went in the backyard
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

James followed Britney inside. He wanted to watch a movie in his room before he fell asleep. He was tired. "Dad, can you put a movie on in my room," he asked. He wanted to watch Cars in his room. Edward went to pick up Zach who needed to be changed so he went to go do that before coming back and trying to rock the littl guy back to sleep. Buddy wagged his tail and ran outsde and behind the shed.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Miley got up and followed him outside to the backyard. She looked around for Buddy and wagged her tail. Britney stood next to James. Max nodded. "Sure. I need to get Brintey's bed ready in your room." he said. He went to grabbed the fold-out bed and went to James's room. He laid it out and put sheets on it. He then put a pillow on it and a blanket.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:51 pm