mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Relaxing(James)Mature

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Relaxing(James)Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxing(James)Mature

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm

She heard the door knocked and got off his lap. She went to the front door and opened it. She saw two guys standing there and she waited for James
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm

James followed her and saw them. He moved and put his lips to her ear. "You have to invite them in. I can't," he said. He smiled and nodded to Stefan and Damien.

Stefan and Damien both nodded to James. Damien's eyes were focused on Carolyn's neck. Stefan poked him to make him stop. "We won't hurt you. We told James if he ever allowed us to meet you we wouldn't harm you in anyway," Stefan said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 pm

She nodded. "Please come in." she said smiling. Missy was in the big dog bed and she lifted her head up. Carolyn made room for them to walk in
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Stefan and Damien walked into the house. They were glad James had finally told her about them. "Thanks for inviting us in. We're glad James told you what he is," Damien said.

James put an arm around Carolyn just to make sure that they both knew to keep their promises about not hruting her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm

She smiled. "No problem." she said and she looked at James. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll go feed Missy." she said and she walked to the kitchen. Missy followed her owner into the kitchen and waited. She got some food for Missy and put it in her dog bowl. She made sure that Missy had water and smiled. She went to the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 pm

James smiled. "So, Stefan, what brings you and Damien here?" he asked.

"Well, James, she escaped from her cell. We need to keep you informed in order to keep Carolyn safe from her. Remember if she comes here don't let her into this home," Stefan said. Damien was just leaned on the wall with his eyes closed thinking and listening for any signs of the girl who escaped their hands.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 pm

She went back into the living room carrying her water bottle and sat down on the couch. Missy finished eating and went into the living room. Missy laid down on the big dog bed. Carolyn took another sip of her water bottle and looked at James.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 pm

James sighed and moved to sit on the couch beside Carolyn. He gently touched her knee with his hand. "So, Stefan what your saying is that if I ever spot her around her looking for me I should make sure she's not invited in," he said.

"That's exactly what I mean, James. If she gets invited in she could put harm to you or Carolyn. That's why I'm warning you about it," he said. Damien sat down on the other couch with Stefan as they spoke about the girl that escaped the cell in their basement.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm

She looked at them and didn't know who they were talking about. "What girl? Whats going on?" she asked worridly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 pm

"There was this girl that James found injured a few years ago, before he met you. He had a thing for her. But, she wasn't human. She's a hybrid. She's dangerous. If she ever comes to your front door and you have no idea who it is and she asks for James tell her to leave. Don't invited her in," Damien said. He normally spoke more than Stefan.

James sighed and leaned back on the couch. He moved and gently put his arm around Carolyn. "If she ever comes here and tries to hurt you I'll kill her," he said. He normally wouldn't hurt anyone but he would kill a vampire if they tried to hurt his fiance.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 pm

She nodded and snuggled into his side. She looked at them again. "I have a question. Do vampires age?" she asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:26 pm

"Vampires don't age on the outside. But, as years go by they learn more things. They can even keep going to school if they wanted but they'd have to skip towns after a few years when people notice no aging," Stefan said. Damien was quiet again.

James sighed and knew he had to say this. "As you get older on the outside, Carolyn, I'll be the same forever," he said. He knew now she might want to stay young forever but he didn't want to allow her to do it.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm

She widden her eyes and she got up. She didn't want to grow old while James will stay the same age. She ran to the backyard and went to the swing. She sat down and started to cry. "Its not fair." she cried.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

James sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Stefan could you explain this to her more, please," he said.

Damien stayed put as he didn't want to harm Carolyn. Stefan walked over to Carolyn and knelt down. "Carolyn, there is a way to prevent you from growing old while he stays the same," he said. He wanted to help her and James stay happy with each other like he was with Elena.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm

She looked at Stefan. "What is it?" she asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 pm

"Well, you could ask James to give you some of his blood but once it's in your system you have to die in order to become a vampire. He's the only one who can do it. It gets harder after you start turning. You have to feed on human blood to finish it. But, then he can help you switch over to animal blood," Stefan said. He wanted to help her. He knew Elena wasn't a vampire but he still loved her but he would never turn her unless she wanted him too.

James was sharing a drink with Damien. They were taking about the girl in the cell that escaped.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

She nodded. "okay. I'll go ask him now." she said softly. She got up and went back to the living room knowing that Stefan was going to follow her. She looked at James and smiled softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

James sighed and knew he was probably going to be asked something. "I guess he told you about how you can stay young with me," he said. He hoped he would be allowed to take her into another room if she wanted him to make her like himself.

Stefan had follwed her but sat with Damien and started to share the drink he was having. Damien took out a blood bag and started to drink from it.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm

She nodded and went to him. She took his hand. "I can't bear the thought of knowing that I will age and you won't. I want to be with you forever. I want to be like you." she said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm

"Alright. Damien gave me his extra blood bag. It's human blood so you don't really have to kill anyone. But, let's go into the bedroom to do this. It might hurt for about two seconds but that's it," he said. He got up and in his one hand was the extra blood bag.

Stefan was drinking a beer while Damien was drinking from his other blood bag.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 pm

She nodded and went to their bedroom. She sat down on their bed and waited for him. She sighed softly and waited.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:35 pm

He knew one way of making her die that was quick and no one would know about it. He closed the bedroom door behind himself and walked to her. "I promise this doesn't hurt much. I did it and now look at me. It's going to be hard the first couple of days though," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm

She nodded and looked at him. "I trust you, love." she said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:02 pm

James's face got vamp and he bit into his wrist and held it out to her. "You have to drink it. Once your done you must tell me when your ready then I'll do what has to be done so you can be like me," he said. His wrist was bleeding.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm

She nodded and took his wrist. She put her mouth over it and started to drink it. She closed her eyes and continue to drink it. Once she was done she pulled her mouth away from his wrist and looked at James

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 am