mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Relaxing(James)Mature

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Relaxing(James)Mature - Page 16 Empty Re: Relaxing(James)Mature

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

"Hi, Carolyn," Elena said. She was happy to see her. Stefan sent Carolyn a message in her mind asking her if they interupted anything by showing up this soon. He wasn't smiling. Him and James had training to do.

James stood in a cold shower to calm himself down as he was a little mad about being interupted.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 pm

She blushed and told Stefan in his mind yes and that James was taking a cold shower right now. The blush dispeared and smiled at Elena. "Please come in. Elena, we can take my truck." she said.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Stefan told her in her mind they were both sorry they interupted whatever it was. Elena and Stefan both walked into the house. "Sounds good. So, is James giving you his debit card to use to get this dress," she asked.

James finished and quickly ran to find an ATM and pulled out money to use for his tattoo. He returned and started to get dressed in the bedroom before looked at his wounds to see no pink lines.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

She smiled and nodded. She told Stefan in his mind that it was okay. She closed the door and smiled. "Yes, he is." she said smiling
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Stefan sat on the couch. Elena stood near Carolyn. "That's nice of him," she said. She wished Stefan had money she could spend. But, she knew he didn't. James came out of the bedroom and went to the living room to find them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 pm

She saw James and smiled. She then looked back at Elena. "Yes, it is. Apparently he's going to get a tattoo." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

"It must be something he's wanting to get to prove his love for you without words," Elena said. She was happy for her. Stefan threw a dead bird over to James who bit into it and drank the blood before grabbing a coffee.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:45 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Lets get going." she said smiling.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 pm

"Okay, let's go. Make sure your ring is on or you might burn up as the sun it out today," Elena said. James and Stefan had left already to find the tattoo place.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

She nodded and she looked at her finger. Her ring was still there. "Okay. Its still there." she said. She went to the door and opened it. She smiled and let the sun touch her skin and she didn't burn.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Elena smiled. "Let's get to those stores before thos men beat us back here," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

She smiled and walked out of the door. She closed the door behind Elena and walked to her truck. She opend the passenger door and went to the driver's side. She got in and closed her door. She started the truck and waited for Elena
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Elena got into the truck and closed the door. She put her seat belt on. "So, what store are we going to first?" she asked.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 pm

She thought about it. "We can go to the dress store and then after that we can go clothe shopping." she suggested
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"Okay, let's go," Elena said. She was ready to go.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

She backed the truck out and headed to the dress store
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

She parked her truck in the driveway and got out. She grabbed her four bags from the bed of the truck and waited for Elena to get out. She went to the passenger side and waited
    (What is that guy that is after Elena comes?)
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 pm

(that would be cool. maybe you could play him)

Elena got out. She grabbed her bags. "I wonder if they are here filling jars already," she said.

Stefan was out in the back yard draining animals of blood into jars for James to put in the basement in a cooler. James was just putting seven of the jars in the cooler already.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:54 pm

(I don't know. I don't remember his name)

She nodded. "Maybe." she said. She felt the vampire and turned around. She took in front of Elena and glared at the vampire. She looked at Elena. "Elena go inside." she said.

The vampire that was after Elena came up from behind Carolyn and smirked. "Hello, Elena." he said. He saw the other vampire and smirked. He moved closer to the other vampire. "I might need you for something." he said

Carolyn glared at him. "I'm not going with you." she said. She continue to glare at the vampire
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

(oh well)

Elena sighed. "Leave her alone. She doesn't want to be used for that. She's to important. Plus, She's only two days old as a vampire. Use Katherine if you must," she said. She wouldn't allow this vampire to hurt Carolyn or James. She would refuse to let Stefan help.

James came running out of the house and stood right in front of Carolyn. Stefan followed and stood right in front of Elena to keep her safe. Both of them were hissing like crazy.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

She looked over James's shoulder's and continue to glare at him. "Yeah, use Katherine." she said.

He smirked and looked at Stefan. "Hello, Stefan." he said. He looked at the other vampire standing in front of the girl vampire. "hmm, very well. But I'll be back soon for Elena and this vampire girl." he said. He left

She sighed and pressed her forehead to James's shoulder. She closed her eyes and sighed softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

James growled and hissed a little. He turned around to look at Carolyn. "Now I regret making you a vampire. I can't lose you. I'm going to lock us both in the basement with the cooler filled with animal blood. He can't open it. Only you or myself can opened it from the inside. I won't lose you," he said.

Stefan was holding Elena close as she regretted being away from him now. But, she knew if Carolyn signed their home over to her she could invite them all in but not that man. He couldn't come in if he wasn't invited. "Carolyn, I'm going to ask you to sign your home over to me. If you do that he can't come in," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

She nodded and picked up her bags. "Elena, lets go inside and we can take care of it." she said. She turned away from James and walked inside. She went up to her bedroom and put her stuff away. She put James's stuff that she had bought for him on the bed. She put her stuff away and she put the earing in the jewelery box. She sighed softly and looked at the mirror. She glared at her relfection. "James now regrets turning me. I think that he would have rather watched me get old and die. Well, I don't want to get old and die." she said and she continue to glare at her reflection
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Elena followed her inside leaving the guys to talk. She found her. "Carolyn, he doesn't want you to get killed by that vampire. He's a hybrid. If he has you, a werewolf and myself he'll be unstoppable. If this deed thing works you'll be safe. He'll have to use another vampire," she said.

James and Stefan got back to work.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Her glare relaxed and she looked at Elena. Her eyes softned. "I know he doesn't. Oh but do I really have to be locked in the basement?" she asked Elena. She didn't want to be locked in the basement away from the sun and everything. She looked at the bed where she had bought stuff for James and sighed softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 am