mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Riding Fun

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Riding Fun Empty Riding Fun

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Krystal parked her truck and got out. She knew this was bad of her to do even if she knew that Max knew she was Bisexual. But, she had never imagined getting him back for cheating on her. She went into the barn to saddle her horse, Zimbro. The stud was ready to be ridden today.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Riding Fun Empty Re: Riding Fun

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Rachel parked her truck and got out. She walked to the barn and saw Krystal. She smiled at her and walked to Krystal. "Hi,Krystal." she said smiling. Dreamer put her head over the stall door and whinned. The mare had healed up and was ready to be ridden by Rachel. She was also ready to back to show jumping and to get ready for the Rolex Kentucky
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

"Hey, Rachel. Glad you could get away long enough to get here," she said. She was saddling Zimbro to get him ready for jumping. She was actually competing in the Rolex Kentucky as well and hopefully moving on to Spruce Meadows. She still felt like she should take revenge on Max for cheating on her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

She smiled "Me, too." she said. She went to Dreamer's stall and led tthe mare out of her stall and stared to groom then mare and then tacked her up. She grabbed her helmet and put it on. She looked at Krystal and smiled.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Krystal pulled her helment on. "You know, I've always wanted to get back at Max for cheating on me. I bet it would be nice to give them a taste of their own medicine," she said. Zimbro whinnied softly.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, it would." she said. She smiled. "Lets get these guys worked."she said patted Dreamer's neck. The first daughter of Princess Angel nickered and bobbed her head up and down
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Krystal smiled. "Well, seeing as I know I'm Bisexual it would make a lot of sense if maybe we got back at them together," she said. She was still mad that Max would sink that low to cheat with the same girl Edward did. Zimbro tossed his head and flicked his tail he was ready for a work out.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Rachel smiled. "I'm also bisexual so it does make sense." she said. She didn't know why but she wanted to kiss Krystal
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 pm

"Plus, it'll be fun to see their faces when they find out," she said. She for some odd reason felt like kissing Rachel but she had to work Zimbro before anything happened.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

She unclipped Dreamer from the crossties and started to lead her to the jumping arena. "Lets get these guys worked." she said smiling at Krystal
    (I'll make a thread in the outdoor arena)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am