mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

relaxing outside(InuYasha)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

relaxing outside(InuYasha) Empty relaxing outside(InuYasha)

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Kagome was standing outside and looking up at the sky. A gently breeze came through and gently blew her lond black hair. She started to think about the half-demon, InuYasha that she fell in love with but she knew that there was no room in his heart for her. She sighed sadly and she knew that he had to protect his old lover, Kikyo and she looked down letting her black bangs cover her brown eyes. She had sometimes wished that Kikyo would disapear from their lives but she knew that wouldn't happened.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

relaxing outside(InuYasha) Empty Re: relaxing outside(InuYasha)

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

InuYasha left the area where the well was and walked towards her. He knew things were difficult with things back in the past. He had a hat on his head to hide his ears if anyone who didn't know him showed up. He looked at her. "Hi, Kagome," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

She looked up and saw InuYasha. "InuYasha." she whispered softly. Her heart tighened at the sighed of him and she smiled softly. Then she remembered why she left and she frowned softly. She had saw InuYasha with Kikyo again and she knew that InuYasha had made his decision to be with Kiyko. She let her bangs cover her eyes again and she didn't know what to say to him. She loved him and she wanted him to love her but his heart belonged to Kiyko. She sighed softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 pm

"Everyone wondered why you left so, I came looking to find out for them. Kiyko left to go do things on her own again. I was worried when you didn't come back. I waited by the well for three days," he said. He looked at her. He was concerned as to why Kiyko always made her leave when trouble started.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 pm

She widdened her eyes and looked up at him. She looked at him and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I didn't want to hear what you had to say to me, InuYasha. So, I left and I had to think things over about you and Kikyo and about me." she said softly. Another gentle breeze come through and gently blew her long black hair.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 pm

"I wouldn't have said anything. Right now, Songo and Miroku are holding back the danger that's happening there now. I cam here to look for you and hopefully get you to come back with me to help. They can't fight on their own," he said. He knew Songo's cat, Kilaa would be able to help and Shipo was probably trying to help too.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm

She sighed softly and looked at him. He didn't care and she knew that. "Okay. Let me get my arrows and bow." she said. She walked back into the house and went to her bedroom. She sighed softly and she grabbed the jewel. She put it around her neck and she grabbed her bow and arrows. She grabbed her backpack and she started to walk out of her room. She went to the bathroom and brushed her hair. She then put the brush down and put it in her backpack along with her tooth brush and tooth paste. She went down the stair and she walked back outside. She looked at InuYasha. She was ready to go but after she helped she was coming back home. She knew that InuYasha just wanted her to help in the fight but then Kikyo would probably come and take her place. "I'm ready to go, InuYasha." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

He sighed and looked at her. "I hope you know that I do care about you. I don't even want Kiyko to come back. I'd rather you stick around to help me more than her. I don't even know why I try to hide that," he said. He looked at her and sighed. He was serious. He wished he hadn't hidden his feelings from her. He had actually spoken to Kiyko before she had left and told her that he didn't think he could love two people.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm

She widden her eye and she dropped her stuff. She ran to him and threw her arms around him. She burried her face into his chest and closed her eyes. She was going to tell him. "I love you, InuYasha." she said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you, too, Kagome," he said. He had never actually told anyone he loved them before. He sure didn't love his brother.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm

She kept her face burried into his chest and smiled. She moved away from his arms and smiled. "Lets go help Sango and Miroku." she said smiling. She grabbed her stuff and she looked at InuYasha. InuYasha was hers and not Kikyo's. He did have room in his heart for her and she was happy
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 pm

He smiled at her and looked to the building where the well was. "Let's get there before they loose," he said. He knew to carry her on his back once they got there to help their friends win this fight.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm

She nodded and got on his back. She held on to his back. "Lets go, InuYasha." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 pm

He quickly went to the well. "Hang on, Kagome. Going through this well is a wild ride," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 pm

She nodded and she knew that. She held on to InuYasha
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

He moved his arms back to hold her on his back and jumped down the well. He was glad he finally gave into his feelings for her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

She watched as they went through the well to the other side, 500 years in the past and she smiled.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

He jumped out of the well and stood there for a minute. "We're back now. I hope they haven't lost or we might have to fight this thing on our own. Remember to find the jewel shard or we might had to kill it to find it," he said. He would start running after she answered him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:26 pm

She nodded. "Okay." she said and she clung to InuYasha's back
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm

He sped off making sure she wasn't falling off and stopped where everyone else was. He brought his arms around to the front ready to find a weak point to kill the giant bug. "Okay, find where the shard is and tell me so I can get to it," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

She nodded and found the shard. "InuYasha, the shard is on its forehead." she said. She got off his back and stood next to him. She got her bow and arrow ready. She was ready.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm

"That's a bad place for it," he said. He took his sword from it's sheath and knew what he had to do. "WindScar!!" he yelled. He hit the ground witht he sword and watched the yellow cut through the bug and didn't do a whole loe of damage.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm

She let go of the arrow and watched it fly toward the demon. The arrow it the demon and caused damage alot of damage to the demon. She went to the demon's head and found the jewel. She took it out and held it in her hand. The jewel went from black to a shinning pink. She smiled and put it with the rest of her jewel shard. She turned around and headed back to InuYasha
    (it will be interesting if Kikyo showed up)
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 pm

He looked to her. He suddenly spotted Kiyko again and his ears suddenly went back a little and he looked to Kagome hoping she wouldn't cause anything with Kiyko here. He had no idea why she was here either.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

She imedidatly went to InuYasha's side and took his hand. She looked at him and then looked at Kikyo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am