mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

EMERGANCY(Rachel)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

EMERGANCY(Rachel) - Page 2 Empty Re: EMERGANCY(Rachel)

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

Rachel nodded and she wanted him to stay with her. "Edward, I thought of a name for our son." she said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am

"What's the name? It might just work for him," he said. He knew it was going to be hard raising a child with down syndrome. His own sister had been born with down syndrome.

The nurse carried the little boy back into the room and gave him to Rachel. "He's a beautiful little boy," she said.

Krystal looked to Britney. "I hope your dad comes to take you and Trigger to meet your little brother or sister," she said softly.

Trigger was awake and wagging his tail.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am

She held her son and smiled softly. "Zack." she said softly. She held her son in her arms and smiled at him. Britey smiled and got excited to meet her brother or sister.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am

"I like that name. I'm going to go get Britney to come see him. I'll be right back," he said. He left the room after kissing her cheek. He found Britney and Krystal. "Hey, sweetheart. Do you want to come with me to meet your new brother.

Trigger got off the chair and wagged his tail. [i]Krystal was ready to meet the little boy too. She was glad she came to at least try and help them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Britney nodded. "I want to see my brother." she said smiling. Rachel held Zack in her arms and she kissed his forehead.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Edward took Britney and started towards the room. Krystal following leading Trigger. They went into the room. Krystal smiled at the little guy. "Here's your baby brother, Britney," he said. Rachel, he's adorable, she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:27 pm

She smiled and Britney looked at him. Britney smiled and looked at her mommy. Rachel looked at her daughter. "Britney this is your baby brother, Zack." she said. Britney smiled at Zack and looked at her daddy.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Edward walked to the bed and carefully set Britney down on the bed to say hello to her brother Zach. He sat in the chair beside the bed. Trigger pulled the leash from Krystal and went to the bed to say hello to Zach as well.

Krystal kept her distance knowing she'd take Trigger and Britney home with her tonight but she'd stop by their place to get some stuff for Britney and to get Luna and the puppies.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

(can you play Zack)

Britney smiled at her baby brother and Rachel smiled. She looked at Edward and smiled softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

(sure)

Edward smiled at them all. Trigger woofed softly wanting to say hello to Zach. "Rachel, I think Trigger wants to meet Zach," he said. Zach looked up at his mommy. He looked to Britney and then his daddy. He saw the dog and wanted to say hello to the dog.

[i]Krystal sat on a chair on the other side of the room. She looked at the allergy chain on her wrist. She hadn't gotten around to telling anyone about her allergies to bees and now nuts yet. She wanted Max to be the first to know.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Rachel smiled. "Trigger this is our son, Zack." she said softly and she held her son
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Trigger reached up and gently licked Zach's cheek. Zach smiled and his eyes looked at the dog. He then started to feel tired and fell asleep after taking his thumb and putting it into his mouth. Trigger made no noise and laid down at the foot of the bed. He was to stay with Rachel tonight. Edward smiled. "I guess Krystal can just take Britney with her tonight and leave Trigger here with us. He doesn't seem to want to leave you," he said.

Krystal heard hiom and didn't mind just picking up Luna and the puppies for tonight.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 am

Rachel nodded and Britney looked at Krystal. Rachel kissed Zach's forehead
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 am

"Rachel, I really should get home. I have to make sure Shooter is okay. He's still not doing so good after that wolf or rouge dog was in my back yard. I can take Britney now if you want," she said. She walked over.

Trigger was curled up and fast asleep at Rachel's feet. Edward smiled at Rachel and Zach. He also smiled at Britney. Zach was fast asleep in his mommy's arms. He was liking this family so far.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:17 am

Rachel nodded and Britney went to Krystal. Rachel was growing more tired and she wanted to rest with Edward
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 am

Krystal picked up Britney and headed out the door and outside to her truck where she buckled her into James's carseat before getting in and heading home.

A nurse came in to take Zach for tonight. "Here, I'll take Zach for you so you can rest. We won't mind if Edward stays the night with you," she said.

Trigger had gotten off the bed to tell Rachel to make room on the bed for Edward. Edward smiled at the nurse thanking her for coming to take Zach so Rachel could rest.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 am

Rachel handded Zach to the nurse and made room for Edward. She looked at him. Britey closed her eyes and fell asleep in the carseat.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

The nurse took Zach to the nursey across the hall and laid him in one of the many beds for babies and made sure to put his name on it or he'd be forgotten.

Edward moved and got onto the bed with her and covered them both up in the big blanket her had packed in her bag for her to use while staying the night. Trigger was watching them waiting to be called up onto the bed so he could sleep too.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 am

Rachel patted the spot at the foot of the bed for Trigger to sleep.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

Trigger jumped up and curled up at their feet. He soon fell asleep. Edward smiled at the dog. "I'm surprised about him and Luna lately. They stay up most of the night to play and then they both nap most of the day," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

She smiled and nuzzled closer to Edward. She smiled tiredly at him
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

"Get some sleep, Rachel," he said. He gently kissed her lips. He would gladly let her use him for her pillow tonight. Trigger was sound aseep already.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

She put her head on his chest and fell asleep. She nuzzled her face into his chest
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 am

He fell into a light sleep and kept his arm around her. Trigger was wagging his tail in his sleep. He was dreaming about Luna.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

(Who should wake up first Edward or Rachel?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:13 pm