mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Looking for a dess and some clothes(Elena)

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Looking for a dess and some clothes(Elena) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a dess and some clothes(Elena)

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

"Okay, I'm wanting to get stuff from there too," she said. She was buying stuff for herself and Stefan there. Seeing as he liked it when she bought him stuff.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Looking for a dess and some clothes(Elena) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a dess and some clothes(Elena)

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm

She smiled and started to walk to hot topic. When they walked in she imediatly went to the earings. She started to look through them. She wanted earings and new clothes from Hot Topic
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Elena went to the section where the shirts were. She knew Stefan wanted more shirts. She picked out three for him and two for herself. Then she found the Harry Potter section and looked throught he stuff knowing she was going to see the last movie soon and wanted something to wear to it.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

She found some earings that she liked and grabbed them. She went to the guy's shirts and began to look for a shirt for James. She found a shirt three shirts he would like and she went back to the girl's side. She then found three shirts and she also found a cute top and a really cute skirt to wear. She got them and she went to looked at the hats and found a hat that she would love to wear. She also found a hat that James would love. She went to the chasier and paid for all of her stuff. She grabbed the two bags and she was now carring four bags. She waited for Elena.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Elena finished paying for her stuff and smiled at Carolyn. "Hmm, what now? This day is fun. I wish it was like this all the time. But, I'm still going to school," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

She looked at Elena and smiled . "You can pick the next place we can go." she said. She held her four bags and she smiled
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"I know this sounds not helpful, but I could use some food before I shop anymore. If that's okay with you. Don't worry, you can still eat normal food, even if you are what you are," she said. She said it to make it sound secretive around the crowd in the mall. She held her four bags. She could really use some food and she knew the best fast food place in this mall.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

She nodded. "Okay. Lets go to the food court and we can talk about what we can do next." she said. She walked to the food court and found a place for them to sit. She sat down
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Elena set her bags down on the chair beside hers and sat down. "I wonder if your man is done getting his tattoo yet," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:56 pm

She sighed softly. "Me,too. You can get something to eat first and I can keep on I eye on the things. I can also ask James if he's done getting his tatto." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:35 pm

"Okay, I'll be right back," she said. She got up and went around trying to pick what she wanted to have out of the places to choose from. She found a place and went to order off the menu.

James tapped into Carolyn's mind. [s]Hi, baby. How's your shopping going?[/s] he sent to her. His tattoo was being bandaged up.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

She smiled and told him in his mind that shopping was going really well. She then asked him in his head is your tatto done?
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 pm

James sighed and told her it was finished but a bandage would be out it until the wedding night. So, he'd see the finished product on their wedding night.

Elena was just waiting for her paid food now.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm

She told him okay in his mind and told him that they were in the food court. She waited for Elena to come back
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

He told her he was heading home to help install a cooler in the basement for after he went hunting to chill animal blood in jars. Elena came back and sat down with her tray of food. She got enough encase Carolyn wanted some.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 pm

She told him okay in his mind and looked at Elena. She looked at the food and smiled. "This looks good." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

"You can have some if you want. I got more than enough for two people," she said. She winked a little. It was her way of saying Stefan ate human food all the time. She took a few fries and ate them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

She smiled and nodded. She took a couple of fries and started to eat them. She smiled and continue to eat her fries. "Do you want to continue to shop after we eat?" she asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

She shock her head. "I should really get home soon. I have to cook dinner for my brother and myself tonight. My aunt has a date so I have to cook," she said. She ate a couple more fries.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm

She nodded. "Okay. Lets finish eating and then we can go." she said. She took a couple of more fries and ate them. She was done eating for now and she waited for Elena.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am

Elena finished eating and went to dump the tray before coming back. She had bought two water bottles too. "Here, I bought them encase we needed them," she said. She was nice enough to do that. She set it infront of her before picking up her four bags.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 am

She took one from her and smiled. "Thank you." she said. She got up and grabbed her four bags. She carried her water bottle and her four bags to the enterance to the mall.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 am

"It's no problem. Today was once. Maybe if I finally get married we can do something like this again," she said. She walked with her towards the entrance of the mall.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Me, too. Now, lets get home." she said. She walked out of the mall and went to her truck. She put her bags in the bed of the truck and opened the passenger door for Elena. She went to the driver's side and got in
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Elena put her bags in the truck bed and got in the truck. She closed the door and put her seat belt on. "See, human food still tastes the same even if your a vampire. It's just probably not as good as animal blood," she said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 am