mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Relaxing(James)Mature

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Relaxing(James)Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Relaxing(James)Mature

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm

(it would be very interesting and what if that girl tries to attack James)

He smiled at her. "Okay, close you eyes and imagine a bear or some kind of animal that would taste good to you. Then breathe in through your nose the scent of it's blood and then chase it down. It's how I hunt," he said. He was already starting to search with his mind for another grizzly bear for himself.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes. She pictured a bear and took a breathe through her nose. She caught the scent of a bear and ran to it.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

James found a moose in his mind close to the bear she was going for. He bolted. Being he was a few years older than she was at this he actually sped past her. He knew normally moose's were cute but he couldn't help it. It was just a moose.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

She saw him ran past her and she smirked. She rant to the bear and attacked it and she vamped. She put the bear's neck and started to drink its blood
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm

He was in a fight with the big moose. He got smacked in the ribs with the huge set of antlers on top of it's head. He knew he'd heal fast so he left it alone. He tackled the moose trying to bite into it's body anywhere. But, he got smacked across the head and blacked out. The moose was going to trample him in a minute as the moose was mad.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

She finished drinking blood and was done with the bear. She saw the moose and James. She saw James blackout and she ran to them. She stood in front of the moose and James. She didn't know what to do.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Stefan suddenly ran up to them and held the moose back. Damien ran up and quickly shock James. They were trying to help. "Carolyn, you have to get him to wake up and finish off this moose," Stefan called.

James was struggling to wake up. But, he knew only one thing could wake him. He knew that Carolyn knew how to wake him up.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

She nodded and knelt down next to Damien. She put a hand to James's cheek. "James, please wake up." she said softly. Her eyes searched his face and she hoped that he would wake up
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 pm

James kept trying to wake up. But, finally he found the one thing that could wake him. He thought about kissing her and he suddenly woke up and got to his feet. He jumped at the moose. He had help from Stefan to snap it's neck. He then bit right into it's neck knowing normally blood sent his senses to wild and he normally got very excited afterwards. He finished and dropped the moose to the ground.

Stefan sighed and suddenly there she was in front of them all. "Hello, Katherine. Why did you come here? I told you James isn't yours to have," he said. Damien growled slightly.

Katherine sighed. "That's not what you told me before, Stefan. You told me he was single. But, now I see he's not. But, I can still fight for what I want," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

She looked at the girl and glared at her. She went to James and held his hand. "He's mine." she growled at the girl. She didn't want this girl to take what was hers
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"Really, well it seems that your only what? a day old as a vampire. I could end that real quickly with a stake," she said. She was eyeing up James with lust clear in her eyes.

Stefan growled and stood in front of Carolyn and James. Damien had a couple stakes in his pockets. They were ready for a fight.

James suddenly moved away from Carolyn, Stefan and Damien. "If you want me Katherine come and get me. I may be younger than you but that just makes me stronger and tough than you," he growled. He was using a power her had to keep the others from helping him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

She watched James move away from her and she could't go to him. She got worried and looked at Stefan and Damien with a worried look on her face. She then looked at James and Katherine
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:24 pm

James suddenly leaped at Katherine and knocked her onto the ground. He was pissed. "You can't have me. I'm to be married to Carolyn," he said.

"Like that will stop me from making you mine. I'm older than you. I can compel you, James. But, I want you willingly," she snapped. She suddenly kneed him in the groin and watched him kneel down holding his groin in pain.

Stefan and Damien wished they could stop this fight but James's power was keeping them from helping him. But, they then saw a cougar, a tiger and a lion walk up hearing James's call to help.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 pm

She saw the couger, tiger, and the lion. She then looked at James and Katherine.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 pm

James stayed quiet and smirked. He winked to Carolyn hoping she knew what his plan was as he was telling her in her mind what he was going to do and that he was sorry. He let the cats go. The cougar, tiger and lion attacked him not Katherine. He was going to suffer wounds as he had connected himself to her.

She groaned in pain as scratches showed up all over her body causing her to bleed. She eyed James seeing his wounds healing and hers weren't.

Stefan wanted this to stop. He didn't want Carolyn to stand her and watch this. Damien was enjoying the show. He took out a blood bag from his jacket and started to drink from it.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

She nodded and watched the fight. She glanced over at Stefan and Damien
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

James fell to the ground. The cats left the area in a run. He was weak and tired. He needed blood. He knew this would hurt him. He sent a message to Damien who threw him a blood bag. He didn't like human blood but it would heal him. He started to drink the blood in the blood bag.

Katherine got up and suddenly tackled James to the ground and in her hand was a stake. She knew James had allowed the block of Carolyn, Stefan and Damien down. She was going to kill James.

Stefan and Damien wanted to help but they knew Carolyn had to do it not them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm

She ran to Katherine and threw her off of James. She then stood between her and James. She growled and glared at the girl.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm

James had blacked out from drinking human blood from a bag. He was over powered by it. He didn't know what was going on.

[b]"Oh, James's little fiance thinks she can take down a 500 year old vampire. This should be fun. Bring it, little lady," she said. She didn't like being taken away from her job very much.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm

She growled and attacked Katherine. "Stefan, Damien. Take care of James. I'll take care of her." she growled. She then punched Katherine
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Stefan and Damien carried James back to the house and laid him on a lounge chair in the shade. They knew they would need to lock him in the basement if he started into a rage.

James was out of it big time.

Katherine threw Carolyn away from her towards a tree. She growled and ran at her. Her eyes changed and black veins showed up and she felt her fangs grow. She was going to bite Carolyn even though she was a vampire.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

She hit the tree and groaned. She got up and her eyes changed too. She felt her fangs grow as well and she ran at Katherine.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Katherine tackled Carolyn to the ground and drove the stake through her belly. "Now, let's see how tough you are," she said.

Stefan and Damien had locked James in the basement for now. They ran up to the fight hoping to give Carolyn some help with Katherine,
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:43 pm

She groaned in pain and pulled the stake from her belly. She got up hold her hand to her belly and glared at the girl. Her vision started to get blurry and grabbed Katherine. She threw Katherine into a tree before colapsing on to her knees and kept her hand to her belly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Damien tackled Katherine and injected vervain into her arm and she passed out from it. Stefan caught a bird and snapped it's neck and handed it to Carolyn. "Drink it's blood. It'll help heal your wound," he said.

James was trying to break the metal door in the basement wanting to get out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:03 pm