mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Training their horses(Krystal)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Training their horses(Krystal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training their horses(Krystal)

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 pm

She smiled and also made a happy sound. "Me, too. That was amazing." she said. She kissed Krystal's lips
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Training their horses(Krystal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training their horses(Krystal)

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

She kissed her back and just laid there. "You know, we could travel to the Rolex together and leave the boys home with the kids. James starts day care soon and I bet Britney does too and it would leave them for workings and paying bills and taking care of the dogs," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Thats a good idea. Tomorrow we can work on cross country and the day after that we can work on dressage." she suggested
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"Good idea. This way we only need to take one truck and one trailer to go to the Rolex. I know for a fact you'll win all three events and I'll come in second behind you. Friends normally don't try to beat each other so I won't try," she said. She was just glad no one found them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm

She nodded. "I hope that Dreamer performs like her mom did in the Rolex when we got first place." she said softly. She sat up and looked at Krystal. "Do you want to see Angel's Princess?" she asked refering to Princess Angel's one week old black filly, Angel's Princess
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 pm

"I would love to see Angel's Princess," she said. She sat up and was ready to pull her clothes back on to go see the little filly.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 pm

She smiled and got off the bed. She got dressed and looked at Krystal. "I bet you would also like to see Vanilla's foal, Spike's Pride." she said smiling
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm

"Yes, I would," she said. She got dressed and stood up and was ready to go meet the foals.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm

She took Krystal's hand and led her out of the trailer. She walked to the mare's barn and a white head went over the stall door. Vanilla whinned and she heard Pride's loud foally whinny. She aslo head Princess's whinny and she smiled. She went to the filly's stall and opened it. She got up and the filly went to her. Princess nickered and gently nuzzled her hand.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

"Awe, she's so cute. I wish Zimbro had foals with a mare I could see," she said. She knelt down to say hello to the filly. She held her hand out to her to say hello.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Angel's Princess flickered her ears and Rachel gently petted the filly's neck. "Its okay girl. She's a friend." she said smiling. The filly walked to her and stretched her head to her. She flickered her black ears and sniffed her hand. She then pricked her ears up and Rachel smiled. They put Princess Angel's grave in her paddock and they planted a tree. They put a lock on it and only Rachel can open it.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Krystal gently stroked the filly's neck. "Angel sure did give you a beautiful filly," she said. She looked up at her and smiled softly.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:54 pm

She smiled sadly at the mentioned of the mare. "Me too. She looks like Angel when she was a foal. I still remember Angel as a foal. She was a spirited little thing and I loved her. I will still love her and I will now love her filly." she said softly. Angel's Pricess enjoyed the attention that she was getting from the human that was friends with her owner.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 pm

"When she gets older if you need help I'll help you train her," she said. She kept giving the filly attention.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I would like that." she said smiling. Angel's Princess left Krystal and went to her owner. Princess nudged her owner's arm and Rachel gently petted the filly's neck. "I'm planning on brining her outside. Can you bring Vanilla and Pride outside with me?" she asked. She grabbed the filly's small blue halter and put it on her. The filly had been halter broken last week and was already used to a halter.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm

"Sure I can," she said. She went to get Vanilla and Pride into their halters to bring them out. She was glad she hadn't gone home yet. She actually didn't want to. She thought maybe staying at Rachel's tonight just the two of them and make the boys stay at her place for tonight.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Vanilla let her put her halter on and so did Pride. Pride didn't need a leadrope and he stood next to his mom. Rachel gently got up and waked out of the stall. Rachel and Princess now had a bond. Princess whinnied frantically and quickly followed Rachel out of her stall. Rachel smiled softly. "I'm right here, baby." she said softly to the filly. She walked outside and the filly followed but stop when she got to the end of the barn. Rachel continue to walk and the filly whinnied again fantically. Rachel stopped and looked at the filly. "Its okay, girl." she said softly. The filly bolted from the end of the barn to Rachel's side
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Krystal led Vanilla out and followed Rachel. She was actually glad she and Rachel had done what they did. Now, they knew something fun to do whenever the guys weren't around.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Pride walked next to his mom and he had been outside before. This would be his first time outside with another foal before. Rachel opened the mare's paddock and looked over at Angel's paddock. She gazed sadly at the tree and shooked her head. She walked in the paddock and Princes followed her. She looked at the filly and smiled softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Krystal lead Vanilla into the paddock and was ready to take the lead off. She wanted to watch to see if Pride would get along with Princess.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Pride went to Princess and nickered to her wanting to play with her. Princess looked at Rachel and nickered. Rachel smiled. "Go and play with your new friend." she said. The filly whinnied and looked at Pride. Pride whinned and canter off. Princess followed Pride. Vanilla watched her son play with Angel's last daughter
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Krystal took the lead off Vanilla to let her go keep an eye on the two foals. She looked at Rachel. "At least they get along well," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Vanilla cantered off and stopped at a good spot to keep on eye on the two foals. Rachel smiled and nodded. She left the paddock and closed the gate. She went to Krystal and took her hand. She smiled softly at Krystal. "What do you want to do?" she asked her
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"I don't know really. I don't have to pick up Shooter for a while yet. But, maybe tonight the boys can keep the kids and my house and I can stay with you tonight that way when we get up in the morning we can head here to work on cross country stuff," she said. She held onto her hand just happy no one had seen them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

She nodded and looked at the paddock. "We should bring them in before we leave." she said. "We can have some more when we get to my house." she said. She kissed her cheek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:16 am