mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Training their horses(Krystal)

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Training their horses(Krystal) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training their horses(Krystal)

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"Hmm, more fun sounds good," she said. She gently kissed her back on the cheek. She wanted to make sure to feed her horses and Max's before leaving anyways.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Training their horses(Krystal) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training their horses(Krystal)

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"We can go feed the horses now before we bring them in." she said. She need to feed her horses and Edward's horses.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

"Okay, I promised Max I'd feed Bear ad Spirit anyways," she said. She was ready to go feed the horses. She hoped not to get too distracted either.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I have to go to the stallion barn to feed Chest and then I'll meet you in the main barn after I take care of him." she said. She went to the stallion barn and Chest's black head went over the stall door. He whinned loudly and bobbed his head up and down. She smiled and went to him. He nuzzled his owner's shoulder and nickered to her. "Okay, I'll go and feed you." she said smiling. She went to the feed room and measured the stallion's feed. She then carried it back to his stall and poured his feed in his feed bin. The stallion started to eat and she smiled. Rachel left the stallion barn and walked to the main barn to feed the other horses
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Krystal had given Bear and Spirit their feed and was starting on mixing Zimbro's feed and her other horses's feed. She still had to feed the crazy little pony, Marly too.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Bear and Spirit nickered their thanks and started to eat. She walked in and went to the feed room. She grabbed four buckets: 1 for Spike, 1 for Platinum,1 for Dreamer, and 1 for Echo. She started to put their feeds in their feed bin. She carried Spike's and Platinum's bin to their stalls. She first went to Spike and poured his feed in his feed bin. She then went to Platinum's stall and smiled. Platinum was a Tripple Crown winner like Treasure Chest was.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Krystal finished feeding her horses and watched Rachel from by Marley's stall. She was glad she would be spending tonight at her place without anyone to bother them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 pm

She poured Platinum's food in his feed bin and then she grabbed Echo's and Dreamer's bin. She feed both horses and went to Krystal.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm

"Now we can prove to men that women can feed horses without their help. I guess now we won't need them," she said. She smiled at Rachel after making sure Marley was good enough for her to leave.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Lets go bring Vanilla and the foals in." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"Yeah and the sooner we get to your place the more time we have for fun," she said. She was still carrying Vanilla's lead.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 pm

She nodded and took Krystal's hand. She led Krystal to the paddock and she opened the gate. Pride, Princess, and Vanilla came over to us. Rachel slipped on the filly's halter and started to walk to the mare's barn with the filly walking next to her. Vanilla and Pride waited to be led into the barn
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Krystal clipped Vanilla's lead onto her halter and started to lead her back to the mare barn. She whistled for Pride to follow.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Vanilla followed Krystal and Pride went to his mom's side. They followed krystal to the barn and Rachel walked into Princess's stall. Princess followed her inside and Rachel grabbed a bottle. Princess was ready and Rachel started to bottle feed Princess.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Krystal let Vanilla into her stall. "Rachel, want me to get Vanilla's feed for you," she asked. She wanted to be helpful.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Rachel looked at Krystal. "Sure." she said smiling. The filly was hungry and she was alsmost done drinking the milk from the bottle. She finished and laid down near Rachel. Rachel put Angel's old blanket over the filly. Princess fell asleep and Rachel got up. She walked out of the filly's stall and closed her stall door. She hung her halter on a peg outside of her stall. Pride started to nurse from his mom and Vanilla waited for her food. She knew that Angel's stuff wasn't in the barn anymore. All of the mare's stuff from her tack to her drooming stuff was in Edward and her bedroom. Angel's saddle pad and saddle was on a little saddle rack that Edward made for her. She hung Angel's bridle on a hook in their room and she also hung the mare's halter on a peg next to the bridle.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Krystal got Vanilla's feed and put it into her stall before closing the door and putting both halters on the peg.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm

She walked to Krystal and took her hand. "Lets get going." she said smiling
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

"Should we take one truck or both encase the boys show up here and wonder why only truck is here. Seeing as I have to get Shooter and take him home first," she said. She was ready to go. She had to get Shooter home or he'd be there all night.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 pm

"Lets take both. You can go and pick up Shooter. I can meet you at my house." she said and she kissed her cheek
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 pm

"Or, I can leave Max a message on his phone to pick up Shooter because I'm busy and running late and I'm staying with you tonight," she said. She would rather just get to Rachel's and get the fun started.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

She nodded and went to her truck. "I'll see you at my house." she said. She got in her truck and started the truck.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Krystal got into her truck and started it. She did as she said she would do. She left Max a voice-mail on his phone knowing he must be playing outside with James like always. She was ready to get to Rachel's.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 am

Rachel backed her truck and headed to her house.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Krystal backed out and followed Rachel to her house. She had a bag of extra clothes in her truck bed so it was easy to say she came prepared.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:21 am