mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max)

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max) Empty EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max)

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Krystal parked the truck and got out. She ran around to open Rachel's door. She held up a piece of paper saying, 'Come on, let's find out what's wrong with you'.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max) Empty Re: EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max)

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

She nodded and got out of the truck

Max parked the truck and got out. He watied for Edward to get out. He held James in his arms
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Edward got out and was holding Zach. He helped Britney out and set her on her feet.

Krystal lead Rachel into the hospital and told the nurse what was wrong. They would have to wait to be called now.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Britney saw her mommy being walked into the hospital and looked at her daddy. Max started to walk towards the hospital. Rachel went to sit down in the waiting chair and while she was waiting she practiced her sign language.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Edward carried Zach into the hospital and was holding Britney's hand. James looked at his dad. "Are we here because of Mommy? Is Mommy sick?" he asked.

Krystal sat with Rachel and was trying to stay as calm as possible to keep Rachel calm.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Max shooked his head no. "No, we are here for Britney and Zach's mommy." he said softly. Rachel stoped practicing and sighed softly. She spoted Edward and tapped Krystal on the shoulder. She pointed at Edward letting Krystal know that Edward was here
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Krystal looked to see Edward and sighed with relief knowing Max was with him. Edward walked over and quickly knowing a bit of sign language told Rachel he loved her. He whispered to Britney that her mother couldn't hear. James smiled and spotted his mommy. "Daddy, I found mommy," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Britney nodded and Rachel smiled. Rachel signed to him that she loved him too. Max smiled and went to Krystal.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Krystal smiled softly at Max and James and got up and moved to hug Max and James at the same time. She was glad they had come. She had missed them both so much. Edward moved to gently kiss Rachel's forehead. He was trying to tell her that everything would be okay again. Zach was wanting his mommy. James hugged his mom as she hugged them.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

Britney went to her daddy and mommy. Britney got on to the chair next to her mommy and looked at her mommy. Rachel smiled and took Zach from his arms. She held Zach and looked at Edward. Her eyes were filled with love for the man standing near her and she smiled softly. But she had a bad feeling that she won't be able to hear anything anymore.

Max hugged Britney and kissed her forehead. He smiled at his beautiful wife and his amazing son.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Krystal didn't move from Max's arms or from James. She wouldn't move until she felt okay about everything and that she didn't have to worry about losing him. James giggled and smiled when his mommy kissed him on the forehead.

Edward knelt in front of Rachel. He didn't like the idea of her not being able to hear anything anymore. How would he knew if she wanted to have fun any time soon. He looked up when a doctor waved to get Rachel's attention to follow him to the hearing room.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:22 pm

She looked when she saw the doctor wave at her and she looked at Edward. She got up and smiled softly. She handed Zach to Edward and walked to the hearing room. Britney watched her mommy and looked at her daddy. "Daddy, will mommy be alright?" she asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"Moomy, will be just fine, Britney," he said. He sat down where Rachel had been sitting a rocked Zach in his arms as he was asleep.

Krystal moved to sit on the chair next to Edward then patted the chair on her other side for Max to sit down.

The doctor looked at her. He knew she couldn't hear so her wrote something on a white board and showed it to her. 'I'm going to run a few hearing tests to see what the cause of you not being able to hear is. I don't think you've gone deaf' is what the board said. He left it with her to use to ask him questions if she wanted to.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm

She nodded and took the board from him to use. She waited for the doctor to start the exam.

Max sat down and put his arm around Krystal.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm

The doctor took some head phones and showed them to her. He wanted her to place them over her ears. He was going to test her hearing with high pitched sounds.

Krystal rested her head on his shoulder. She moved to whisper in his ear. "I had a wonderful dream about us last night," she said. She even smirked. James was playing with his little toy cars and was crashing them together on his daddy's lap. He was having fun.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

She took the headphones and put them on. She had a feeling that she won't be able to hear them and she also had a feeling that she was deaf
    Max smirked and kissed the top of her head. "So did I." he said. Britney was looking at Zach and she smiled
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm

He moved to the machine that the head phones were hocked too. He turned on the first high pitch sound then pointed at the white board, brush and marker to have her tell him using that if she could hear it or not.

Krystal smiled softly and relaxed. She wanted to continue her dream she had last night. It had been interupted by Rachel needing a doctor. "I'm going to nap while we wait. Wake me when she comes back out," she said. She used his shoulder right close to his neck for a pillow and started to tak her well deserved nap. James had fallened asleep for his nap to.

Edward looked at Britney. "Why don't you take your nap while we wait, sweetheart. I'll wake you when mommy comes back," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

She shook her head no to the doctor and she put a mark in the no section. Britney nodded and closed her eyes. She fell asleep for her nap. Max nodded and held her
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

The doctor put a new high pitch sound on. He looked over to her. He hoped she was only partially deaf. He could fix that with hearing aids which would also allow her to speak.

Edward smiled at his kids. He kissed them both on the forehead before looking at Max. "I guess all of them had a rough night," he said. He leaned on the wall. Krystal moved closer to Max in her sleep and lopped her on her with his. She wanted to stay close to him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

She marked on the no side of the board and shooked her head no. She looked down at her hands with sad eyes.
    Max nodded and held Krystal to him. "I guess they did." he said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

He took the high pith tape out and put in one with a voice. He wanted to see a thumbs up if she could hear it, a wiggle of her hand if she could hear it but barely and then a thumbs down if she couldn't. He pressed play. He had recorded Edward speaking on tape as he had offered to do it.

Edward sighed. "At least she didn't seem to know what we did last night," he said. Krystal suddenly by accident let her hand wander while she slept and it started rubbing his pants. James had moved to another chair in his sleep and stayed asleep.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

She did a thumbs down and tears slowly started to cascade down her cheeks.

Max held back a groan and looked at his wife's hand. He gently moved it and sigh.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm

He sighed and knew he'd have to give her hearing aids. He shut the machine off. He took the white board. He wrote down, 'I'm going to give you a set of hearing aids. Then we'll test your hearing again.' He tok a set of skin colored hearing aids and held the to her to put in her ears after taking the head phones back off. He showed her the white board too.

Krystal sighed in her sleep. She was dreaming about having lots of fun with Max. Edward had seen Max move Krystal's hand. "She must be having a weird dream. Rachel doesn't have those," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 am

She nodded and she took them. She took the head phones off and slid the hearing aids in her ears. She wrote on the board a quesiton will Edward, her friends, and the kids have to learn sign language? and she showed it to the doctor.

Max nodded and sighed. "I wonder how things are going in that hearing room." he said looking at the room that Rachel went in
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 am

He shock his head no to her question. He moved to her and turned the hearing aids on. He handed her the head phones again. He walked to the machine. He nodded to her to get her to put the head phones back on.

Edward sighed. "I don't know. I just hope she isn't deaf. I tried to learn sign language as a child and I couldn't. I can't learn it. She would have to write everything she wishes to tell me on paper or a white board," he said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:11 pm