mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: EMERGANCY !!! (Rachel, Max)

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 am

She put the head phones back on and nodded to the doctor. Max nodded and sighed
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

The doctor played the tape of Edward talking again. He looked over to her. He hoped the hearing aids could make her speak an answer to him instead of using the white board.

Edward was getting nervous about how Rachel was doing. He wished he could have gone with her. Krystal moved again and had moved right onto Max's lap.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Rachel smiled at the sound of his voice. "I can hear him." she said softly. Tears of happiness cascaded down her cheeks.
    Max wrapped his arms around her waist and held her.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

"Good, the hearing aids work. You'll need to keep them in at all times. But, take them out only when you shower or bath. They will stop working if you get them wet. I bet Edward will be happy to know you can hear now with them in," he said. He took the white board and put it away. He even took the head phones and put them away. He knew Edward was probably waiting outside the door for her.

Edward had gotten up and was rocking Zach as he paced waiting on Rachel. He had to know if she was going to be okay. Krystal cuddled into Max's arms and stayed asleep. She wanted to head home and cuddle with him in their bed. She had missed him so much last night.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:23 pm

She nodded and got up. She walked out of the room and looked at Edward. She smiled. She walked to him and smiled softly. "I can hear, again. The doctor gave me hearing aids to help me hear but I have to take them off when I take a bath or shower." she said. She smiled softly. "I love you, Edward." she said sfotly

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Edward wanted to hug her right then but he was holding Zach. "I'm glad. I'd give you a hug to prove it but our son is asleep. I was worried about you," he said. He hadn't ever told her he wanted to learn to drive race cars.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

She put a hand to his cheek and smiled softly. "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to hear your voice." she said softly.
    Max smiled and gently kissed the back of Krystal's neck
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Krystal giggled softly and woke up. She looked at Max and then saw Rachel. She got up and walked over but stayed quiet. Edward smiled at her. "Hmm, I'm glad you can finally be able to hear me. Even if you have to wear those hearing aids. Now, you can probably hear better than me," he said. Zach had said a bad word softly in his sleep. He didn't know if his mommy would hear him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

She looked at Zach and heard the bad word that he said. She sighed and looked at Edward. "Zach just said a bad word." she said. Britney woke up and saw her mommy. She smiled. Rachel looked at Krystal and smiled. She then looked back at Edward
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Krystal sighed. "I'm happy you can hear with those in Rachel. I think I'm going to have Max take me home. I'm tired," she said. She went to Max and smirked. She wanted to go home and please him while she either let James take a very long nap or she had Edward and Rachel take him for the night. "Rachel, would you mind taking James home with you tonight. He's a sound sleeper. He will sleep through the night and won't bother you at all," she said. James woke up and smiled. He wanted to go play with Trigger and Luna.

Edward sighed. He knew Britney would like having James over to play very much. He knew James could sleep on the fold-out bed the had in Britney's room.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Rachel smiled and nodded. "Sure, we can." she said smiling. Britney smiled and looked at James. Max smiled and kissed his wife's nose. Rachel looked at Edward and smiled. "Lets go home." she said smiling.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Edward smiled softly. "Yes, let's go home. Come on James," he said. James got up from his chair and walked over. Krystal took Max's hand and started pulling him outside to her truck. She wanted and needed to get home. She wanted badly to please him all night long after she took a short nap.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Max let Krystal pull him towards her truck. Rachel smiled and Britney walked over to her parents.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Krystal moved and rubbed his pants with her hand to show him just what she wanted to do when they got home. She then got into the passenger seat.

Edward carried a sleeping Zach. "Do you want to drive home or should I drive?" he asked. He didn't know if she would rather hold Zach on the way home. James went out to Rachel and Edward's truck and climbed in and into his car seat his mom left with them for him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Britney followed James and got in the truck. She sat down in her car seat. Rachel smiled. "You can drive and I can hold Zach." she said softly.
    Max got in the driver's side and started the truck. He backed it out and headed home
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

"He missed you anyways," he said. He hand Zach over to her. He hoped tonight the little guy would sleep like a rock and same with Britney. He wanted to please her as much as he could to prove his love for her.

James buckled himself in.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm

She took Zach and smiled. She held her son and smiled softly. Britney buckled her seat belt and she looked at James.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 pm

He smiled and opened the passenger door for her. He'd close it before going to the drivers side to leave. James sighed and looked at Britney. He liked her and everything but only as a friend. He smiled and giggled. "Are we gonna play with Trigger?" he asked. Zach woke up and looked up at his mom. "Mommy," he said. It was his first actual word.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Rachel smiled and kissed Zach's forehead. "Hi, Zach." she said softly. She got in the truck and buckled her seat bet. Britney smiled and nodded. "We can aslo play with Luna." she said.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm

James giggled. "Okay," he said. Zach giggled and curled into his mother's arms. Edward closed her door and made sure the other doors were closed. He got into the truck and started it and put his seat belt on and closed his door before backing out and heading home.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 pm

(now back to Edward and Rachel's house)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:13 am