mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

EMERGENCY HELP (rachel, max)

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

EMERGENCY HELP (rachel, max) - Page 3 Empty Re: EMERGENCY HELP (rachel, max)

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am

She kissed him back and let her eyes close. Her heart skipped and she started going into cardiac arrest again. She needed him to do CPR on her.

Edward stayed asleep and had his arms around her lightly to hold onto her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 am

He pulled back from her and slid her head off his lap. He started to do CPR on her.

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

She could feel her heart trying to beat normal again. But, she needed air. She needed him to give her air into her lungs then trying getting her heart going again.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

He put his lips on her lips and gave her air. He did CPR and gave her air.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

She felt it happen. She started breathing on her own and her heart started back up. She slowly moved to sit up and got onto his lap.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and held her. He gently feathered kissed her face and smiled softly

An hour went by and she slowly woke up from her nap.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:03 pm

She leaned into his arms and tried to stay awake. She knew the doctors might send her home with IV stuff and medications to take. But, right now she was content in his arms.

He woke and lay there watching her. He hoped Max and Krystal could take Britney and Zach with them tonight.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm

She smiled softly at him and snuggled into his side mindful of her injured arm.
    Max kissed her forehead. "Let's have a doctor look you over." he said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 pm

He held her and kissed her forehead lightly. "I'll send Zach and Britney with Max tonight. Trigger and Luna can either sleep in the truck or go with them," he said.

She nodded and felt cold for some reason. She wanted his jacket. She was trying to get it off him. "Can I have your jacket?" she asked. She knew this would worry him more.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 pm

He took off his jacket and slipped it on her. He got worried and he picked her up. "I'm going to have a doctor look you over." he said

She nodded and she looked up at him. She smiled softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm

She nodded and rested in his arms. She was weaker than normal. She had never been through this before.

He smiled and just held her. He was glad he was with her. "I just hope Krystal is okay. When I left her with Max she wasn't looking so good," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Max carried her to the front desk and told the person that they needed to see a doctor now. The person nodde an told them that a doctor would see them.

She nodded. "Me, too." she said softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Krystal shivered and curled in his arms. She needed help now. Her chest was hurting too. It was her cancer acting up.

"If something is wrong I'll blame myself for her getting sick. I told her to go after you when you rode off," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

(Can you play the doctor?)
    She shooked her head. "No, it's not your fault. It's all my fault. If I hadn't ridden Dreamer on the cross country field when it started to rain. She would have never gone after me." she said softly.

Max held her closer to his body
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm

"It's okay, we'll help her in any way we can," he said. He kissed her nose.

A doctor came out. "Max follow me to a room. We need to get her body warm quickly or we could lose her," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Max nodded and followed the doctor into a room. He held Krystal close to his body.

She nodded and rested he head on his chest. She sighed softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 pm

"Lay her on this bed please. I'll need to take her temperature, run a blood test, check her vitals and set her up on IV," he said.

Krystal didn't want to be laid down. She wanted Max to keep holding onto her. She was ill and needed him to hold her the whole time.

"I just hope Max doesn't almost lose her again. Like that day they almost got divorced. She hit her head really hard and all of us worried until she woke an hour later hearing him tell her he loves her," he said. He held her and gently rubbed her back. He was glad he was here with her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Max nodded and gently laid her down on the bed. He took her hand and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

She nodded and sighed softly. She felt like he cared more about his cousin then her, his wife.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm

"Baby, I know you might think I care for her more than I do you. I don't. But, she's family. I have to worry. I only worried greatly about you. You gave me a scare today. I thought I lost you," he said. He moved and gently kissed her lips to prove it.

She whimpered and tried to get back into Max's arms.

The doctor took some of her blood, took her temperature and checked her vitals before leaving to run tests on her blood.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 pm

She closed her eyes during the kiss. She pulled back a little and looked at him. She slowly sat up and then she looked at him again. "Edward, when Krystal was over at our house I told her about what you mean to me. Edward, you are my soul mate and my best friend and I love you." she said softly

Max got on the bed and pulled her in his arms
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am

"I love you too. Your my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and most importantly my wife and mother of our kids," he said. He held her closer than he'd ever held her before and just held her. He didn't ever want to let go.

The doctor returned. "I'm afraid it's her cancer that's causing her to feel this way. She's not due for surgery until next week but we can run another kemo test," he said.

Tears escaped her eyes and she curled right into Max's arms. She didn't want to die. She wanted to bare more children for him, wanted to be his wife forever. Wanted to keep being his lover, his soulmate and his bestfriend.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am

She smiled and closed her eyes. Tears of happiness slid down her cheeks.

Max nodded and continue to hold her to his body. He looked at the doctor. "Can she have the surgery now?" he asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 am

He held her and knew he'd be okay with this. He wouldn't ever leave her. He tilted her chin and just to make the tears go away he kissed her lips.

"No, it's too dangerous. If we do it now it'll cause damage to her breasts which would mean no breast feeding for any babies," he said.

She cuddled into his hold more and tried to hide. Her body shivered more now. But, she wanted to stop feeling this ill already.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 am

She closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. The last of her tears slid down her cheeks. She was happy and content with her life.

Max sighed and looked down at Krystal. "My love, do you want to have the surgery now or wait to have it next week?" he asked her.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

He kissed her more and deepened the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mother.

She looked at him and thought about it. "I can't take it any longer. I don't want to be sick anymore," she said. She was wanting to have the surgery right this minute.

The doctor nodded and paged the sugery crew to get the cancer surgery ready to begin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:23 pm